PINK AND BLUE SAPPHIRE PENDANT PAVE SET 18K WHITE GOLD 1CTW
- Item #: 1005
- Item Dimensions: 10mm Diameter
- Metal Type: 18K Solid White Gold
- Metal Weight: 1.2 grams
- Metal Finish: High Polish Rhodium
- Setting Type: Pave
- Chain: 16" Chain in 14K Gold
- Gemstone Type: Round Blue Sapphire
- Gemstone Weight: 0.18 (carat total weight)
- Number of Gemstones: 1 Blue Sapphire
- Gemstone Type: Pink Sapphire
- Gemstone Weight: 0.82 (carat total weight)
- Number of Gemstones: 42 Pink Sapphires
We're confident that you'll love your PERRY B. DESIGNS purchase; however, you may return your items for any reason within 30 days of the date of delivery and we'll be happy to arrange an exchange, store credit, or a refund. Contact us and we'll be happy to promptly respond with a resolution. Please be sure to read through our full policy listed below before making your purchase or to answer any questions before contacting your Perry B. Designs support team.
FREE RING SIZING:
Ring sizing is provided free of charge the first time with your purchase, considering the ring can be sized to your requested finger size. Additional sizing, and re-sizing well incur an additional expense and will be quoted depending on the ring.
WHAT YOU CANNOT RETURN:
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept certain items for return.
- Items which are no longer in new condition.
- Items which lack their original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity.
- Items which have been customized or altered to meet customer specifications, like resizing or engraving.
- Items which have been in the customer's possession for more than 30 days from the date the item was delivered.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Be sure to inspect your items promptly upon receipt for shipping errors or manufacturing defects. Defective merchandise must be reported within ten business days of receipt.
- In order to return an item, customers must contact our Customer Care Team to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Returns lacking a corresponding RMA may be delayed or returned to the customer.
- If the item is being returned due to a manufacturer's defect or because we shipped the wrong item, PERRY B. DESIGNS will pay for all shipping fees** related to making the return for refund, store credit, or exchange.
- If the item is being returned for any other reason, the shipping fees related to the returned item are the customer's responsibility. This includes fees to return the item to our facility as well as fees related to shipping a replacement item to the customer, when applicable.
- We advise all customers to return their items via a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that provides a tracking number. Return shipments which are lost in transit are not the responsibility of PERRY B. DESIGNS.
- We inspect all returned items within 5-7 business days of receipt. Any item that is received in a condition which is not new or which does not include all of its original packaging, including gift boxes and certificates of authenticity, will be returned to the customer.
- After the product's original condition has been verified, we will issue a refund, store credit or perform an exchange. Most refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of receipt.
- Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment.
- Unless the item is returned due to a manufacturing defect or because we shipped the wrong item, the original shipping fees associated with your order will not be refunded.
Bridal and Engagement Ring Returns:
Bridal and engagement rings with an IGI© or GIA© Appraisal Certificate must be returned with the certificate. If the certificate is not returned with the bridal or engagement ring, your refund will be reduced by the amount of the replacement cost.***
How to Return an Item:
- Contact the PERRY B. DESIGNS to obtain return shipping instructions and a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA).
- Complete the Return Form to include with your return shipment.
- Using the existing packing materials or your own, prepare your item(s) for return along with their original packaging, gift boxes, and/or certificates of authenticity.
- Be sure to include a copy of your Return Form inside the package and write your RMA number on the outside of the package.
- If a prepaid label was provided for the return, deliver your package to the UPS or FedEx facility nearest you. Otherwise, select a carrier and ship the package to our facility using the address provided by the PERRY B. DESIGNS Customer Care Team. Please be sure to use a carrier (like UPS or FedEx) that will provide you with a tracking number for your shipment.
Accidents happen. If you damage your jewelry in any way after the item has been in your possession for more than 30 days from the date of delivery, we can repair it for you! We offer excellent repairs at competitive prices.
To request a repair, please refer to the information below:
- Contact us through www.perryb.com website to initiate the repair process.
- Please provide as much information regarding your order as possible, including the date of purchase, the name and address associated with your order, and the order number, if available. Also, please described the damage in as much detail as possible. Photographs help too!
- Our Customer Care Team will work to obtain an estimate for repair, and determine if a repair is possible. Please note that the estimate is just that - an estimate. Upon receipt, our jewelry experts may find that additional repairs are required. Don't worry - we'll provide you with an updated estimate before any work is performed.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) along with instructions regarding how and where to send the item.
- Once we receive your item, our jewelers will appraise the damage and estimate the necessary cost of repair. If their review requires any changes to your initial estimate, we'll contact you and provide you with an update.
- If you accept the estimated costs, only then will we charge your account and proceed with the repair(s). Return shipping and handling costs will be included in your cost estimate. Note that we do not retain our customers payment details and you may be asked to contact us by phone in order to pay the amount due using a credit card. Payment via PayPal is also available.
- PerryB.com will ship your repair back to you once repairs and final repair costs have finalized. Please note that repairs may require 4-6 weeks to complete. A dedicated member of our Customer Care Team will work with you directly and provide you with regular updates until you and your treasured piece of jewelry are reunited.
***IGI &/or GIA Certificates provide internationally-recognized validity as to the quality and value of our bridal and engagement rings. When returning a bridal or engagement ring, any provided certificate must accompany the returned item(s). If a ring is returned without the certificate, PERRY B. DESIGNS will decrease the amount refunded by the associated cost to replacement the certificate. Please be advised that replacement costs for certificates can vary, but start at $99.00 or more.